Welcome to the Dorran
Refurbished to a very high specification, this two bedroomed cottage boasts some of the most oustanding views in the Hebrides. Located in close proximity to the thatched Fisherman’s Bothy, this is the perfect place to relax and unwind surrounded by nature.
The Dorran is fully equipped for a self catering holiday including:
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven/hob, washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer and dining table.
- Lounge with open views over the Loch, a Woodburning Stove and Freesat TV along with a landline telephone and broadband connection.
- Bathroom with overbath electric shower, basin and loo, heated towel rail
- Bedroom 1 with Double bed and Loch views
- Bedroom 2 with twin beds
- Heating and electric are included in the rental
- Bed linen/towels are provided
- Entrance Porch (please note that there are steps to both entrances of the property)
- Enclosed Garden and Patio area
- Parking area for 2 cars
- Children welcome
- No animals please
- 20% deposit required