Welcome to Fisherman’s Bothy
Holiday let on the Isle of Mull
A unique retreat to get away from it all – this cottage has been recently refurbished to a very high standard with a newly thatched roof completed in January 2017.
This original Hebridean bothy faces South East and is situated on the edge of Loch Scridain. It is fully equipped for a self catering holiday including electric oven and hob, washing machine/dryer, integrated fridge and shower room.
- The cosy sitting/dining room with log burning stove and sofa bed for two is a perfect spot to relax and unwind after a hard day’s exploring
- TV/FreeSAT, landline telephone and broadband for your convenience.
- Night storage/convector heating in each room with heating and electricity included in the rental charge (the thatch keeps it very cosy whatever the outside temperature)
- Bed linen/towels are provided
- No children or animals please
- 20% deposit required.