Welcome to Derryguaig Smiddy
Holiday let on the Isle of Mull
A unique retreat in an elevated location with stunning views over Loch na Keal and Ben More, this is the perfect place to relax and unwind surrounded by nature. The property is located at Derryguaig and reached via the beautiful scenic Island route between Salen and Loch Scridain.
The cottage has been renovated to a very high specification and is fully equipped for a self catering holiday, including:-
- Entrance porch (please note there are steps to the entrance).
- Fully fitted Kitchen with Gas Hob, Electric Oven, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer and Microwave, Washing Machine/Dryer and breakfast bar area. The Kitchen is open through to the Sitting Room.
- The Sitting Room has a wood burning stove to keep you warm and cosy whilst unwinding after a hard day’s exploring. The windows have Loch aspect views and a window seat allows you to enjoy the majestic Ben More.
- Hi-speed Satellite broadband is available with Freesat TV and DVD player. There is a landline telephone at the property albeit there is Mobile phone reception for most networks too.
- Fully fitted Bathroom with over bath shower.
- Large bedroom with King Size bed and French doors leading out on to the patio for you to enjoy the outstanding views of the Hebridean landscape.
- Night storage/convector heating in each room with heating and electricity included in the rental charge.
- Bed linen/towels are provided.
- Garden and patio area.
- Parking area for car.
- No children please.
- No animals please.
- Entry to accommodation is available from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival/departure by 10.30 am.
- 20% deposit required.